Our approach is driven by our client’s purpose. We create solutions that generate growth, sell products, and perform pivotal processes.Whether it’s getting users to trust a new online pharmacy, optimizing a checkout flow, or figuring out a startups value props, it’s all the same to us. Using research and business rationale, we want to be the catalyst for joy, efficiency, and business success.
With a combination of our human-centered design, deep technical expertise and very late nights we deliver digital products, systems, websites and mobile apps. We bring your vision to life through our hands-on and iterative discovery approach. Our team of product managers, designers and engineers are dedicated to crafting exceptional customer experiences built with modern and scalable technology.
We collaborate closely with our clients to validate ideas and solutions that they can confidently invest in and more importantly produce a return on investment. We conduct discovery workshops and design sprints to understand your organization’s challenges and then create prototypes and engage with your users and product managers to ensure we are designing to their needs.
If you have an existing platform, Boundary can conduct a variety of low-cost and timely audits to review your products technical integrity, competitive performance metrics and understand the challenges your users are experiencing. We then provide recommendations for improving your results including user experience audits, technical audits, and data analysis. Our analysis will provide a roadmap and budget to amplify your product’s potential.
Step one is always to listen — like seriously listen. To you, to your customers, to the market. Without insight, there should be no action.
People love brands and products they trust. Authenticity is the key to building that bond. Armed with insight, we will help your soul shine.
Our brains have a bodyguard against bullshit. The lame and mundane never make it past the door. Surprise the bodyguard and your customers will forever be delighted.
- Positioning - Naming- Visual Indentity + Logo- Custom Icons & Illustrations - Brand Guidelines - Packaging - Letterheads / Business Cards
- Collaborative Workshops - Journey Mapping - Audience & competitors insights- Information Architecture - Usability & Accessibility Testing - User Interface Concepts- Interactoin Design - Animation
Marketing & Content
- Launch Strategy - Copywriting - Social Media Assets- Event Collateral - Business Swag- Interactive installations - Signage
- React, Vue.js, Angular- Node- Mongo / mysql- GraphQL- WordPress- Shopify - Custom CMS- Webflow
- iOS Development - Android Development - React Native - Unity Development - AR - Machine learning
- Oculus Rift S- Oculcus Quest - HTC Vive - Game Development
- Collaborative Workshops - Journey Mapping - Audience and competitors insights- Information Architecture - Usability & Accessibility Testing - User Interface Concepts- Interactoin Design - Animation
Boundary recently “upgraded” to a new office in the Smoky Hollow section of El Segundo, CA. The interior design was an @oakes.studio Creation. Thanks for all the hard work Katie, people think we are way cooler than they should.
We’re a small team and wouldn’t have it any other way. I’ll take 11 passionate dreamers who are obsessed with their craft over 50 nine-to-fiver’s any day of the week.
El Segundo, CA
We couldn’t help ourselves… here’s the OG Boundary studio. It was actually George’s grandpa’s office.
We can’t let our clients have all the fun. Here are a couple of our side hustles.
We created a platform to help realtors and clients have better experiences during the real estate transaction process.
We work with the city of El Segundo every summer to create a free walking tour of local businesses and artists.
Need a design crew?
Our company newsletter goes out quarterly, that’s us bugging you only four times a year.